Doing laundry is part of everyday home activities. Many people hate doing the laundry, mostly because it is boring, and it takes a lot of effort to get rid of some stains. There are many types of detergents that can be found in the stores, they all promise white clothes, without stains but most of them do not provide such results. Not to mention, how expensive then can be.
Luckily, there is an ingredient that solves this kind of problems. This ingredient is cheap and most probably, you have it in your home all the time. It is white vinegar.The procedure is simple, you just need to add some of this ingredient into the drum of your washing machine. Below are given ten reasons why you should add white vinegar in your washing machine:
- White vinegar will clean your washing machine. On this way, you will avoid the store cleaners as they contain dangerous chemicals.
- If you wash some of your clothes by hand, add six tablespoons of white vinegar in the water and soak for nearly thirty minutes. You can do the same when it comes to washing swimwear and underwear as well.
- The acid that the white vinegar contains can solve the problem of static charge.
- The acid from the white vinegar removes the sweat and the deodorant stains from the white clothes. Problem that many of us face, regardless how many times we will wash the clothes, stains tend not to disappear.
- Removing fuzz and animal hair from fabrics is very difficult and takes a lot of time. Luckily, white vinegar solves this issue as well and leaves your clothes clean and hair-free at the same time.
- Combine some hot water with half a cup of vinegar and soak your clothes in this vinegar solution. Let the clothes soak overnight and the following morning, wash them as you usually do. In case that your clothes have stubborn stains on, spray them with undiluted white vinegar and rub the fabric well.
- Many of powdered detergents leave residues on the cloths. Not only they can be seen on the clothes but also affect people who have sensitive skin. They can cause irritation or even more serious skin problems.If you want to prevent this, add half a cup of white vinegar to the laundry.
- Do you notice that color of your clothes is changing and they look like old, over worn clothes? White vinegar is also good for keeping the color of the fabrics and it also boosts the effects of the detergent. Add half a cup of white vinegar on the clothes before you put them into the machine and they will retain their color.
- White vinegar is also beneficial when it comes to neutralizing bad smells. Add some vinegar to the laundry and bad smell will immediately disappear.
- White vinegar is excellent replacement for fabric softeners. Just put some white vinegar into the designated area of the washing machine, and it will leave the same effects on the clothes as fabric softener does.
Are you amazed by all the effects that white vinegar has to offer? Cheap and efficient, it will save you money and time while providing needed results.