These mini-cheesecakes will definitely become your favorite recipe! This is not surprising, since they are extremely tasty, creamy, zesty, and easy-to-make.
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 tsp Food Matters Superfood Greens
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Take the bases out of the freezer and spread the filling over them, evenly.
- Freeze for at least three hours.
- Top with crushed nuts and fresh lime.