Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain.
It may be linked to arthritis, bursitis, and muscle pain.
Joint pain can be mild, causing soreness only after certain activities, or it can be severe, making even limited movement, particularly bearing weight, extremely painful.
RUB THIS OIL MIX ON YOUR JOINTS AND YOUR PAIN WILL DISAPPEAR
This is one of the more effective topical treatments for arthritis and you can make your own at home with humble cayenne.
Cayenne pepper contains an active compound called capsaicin with natural analgesic or pain-relieving properties.
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup of warm olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper in ¼ cup of warm olive oil.
- Apply it on the painful joint and allow it to sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- You will feel better after the first application, but for best results you should use it 2 or 3 times daily until the pain is gone.
Capsaicin depletes a neurotransmitter called substance P, which is responsible for sending pain signals to our brain.
If we block the big P, we never get the memo that something is hurting, and therefore end up pain free.
Read also: The Best Home Remedy for Joint Inflammation
Note: It is normal for there to be somewhat of a burning sensation when first applied. If you have sensitive skin, use with caution. Always wear gloves when handling hot pepper powder, and avoid any contact with your eyes. Do not apply it on open skin or wounds.
Contact your health care provider if:
- You have fever that is not associated with flu symptoms.
- You have lost 10 pounds or more without trying.
- Your joint pain lasts for more than 3 days.
- You have severe, unexplained joint pain and swelling.
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this blog post. For more posts about health, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit our website more often and please share this to your friends.