Modern lifestyle often contributes to the appearance of back pain since we don’t have enough time even to stretch our muscles. We lead sedentary lives since we spend a lot of time in a sitting position due to the requirements of our jobs. This way of life can only result in terrible back pains.
There are many reasons that can trigger this kind of pain in the lower back. A few of them can be incorrect posture (while we sit on our chair), excess and unnecessary load on the lower spine, or even because of cramps in the body caused as a result of stress and fatigue. Basically, it is a result of the lifestyle we lead these days and can take severe forms like that of slip discs.
There are sprays, ointments and medicines that lower the levels of pain. However, lower back pain can appear in unexpected situations. For instance, it can appear while you are out in a restaurant or a café. Luckily, even in these situations, you can get rid of the pain in only 1 minute. You can read how to get rid of back pain in 60 seconds in this article.
You need one minute to perform this exercise when back pain appears. This exercise is a 1-minute breathing exercise. It will help your body to relax and the feeling of pressure on the lumbar part of your body will be reduced.
Perform the following steps:
• Seat in a comfortable position.
• Close your eyes and try to relax both your body and mind.
• Rest the tip of the tongue behind the upper row of your front teeth.
• Breathe for 4 seconds through the nose.
• Hold your breath for 7 seconds.
• Exhale through the mouth for 8 seconds.
• Make a sound of relief while exhaling the breath through the mouth.
• Repeat these steps 3 times.
You can also perform another short exercise if you believe that the lower back pain you are experiencing is caused by the sedentary lifestyle at work. This exercise will help you to get rid of the pain forever.
Do the following steps:
• Lie on your stomach and lean back on the elbows.
• Lift the upper part of your body. Lean on the elbows. Raise your head. Remain in this position for 8 seconds.
• Return to the beginning position.
• Repeat these steps 2 times.
• Lie on the back with your knees bent. Place the arms alongside the body.
• Lift the pelvic region and remain in this position for 8 seconds. Return to the beginning position after the 8 seconds pass.
• Lie on your back, bend the legs near your knee region. Hold the legs with the hands.
• Pull the legs towards the chest and remain in this position for 8 seconds.
• Return to the first position. Do this 2 times.
Do this exercise every day before bed and you will get rid of back pain soon. You will fight back pain efficiently if you are active as much as possible.
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this blog post. For more posts about health, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit our website more often and please share this to your friends.